Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beachwood

 


              
*Beachwood*

You and I - we'll get by, of course we will
Time and tide allows us few standstills
We've got our paths to tread and highways
I wish you all the best,
                           and by the way...
Every time I see the rising sun
shinning on my windowsill
I'll place my hand within it's warming rays
and feel your hand in mine_ I will.
And every time I see a dew drop
sliding down a blade of green
I'll think of all the laughter and tears we shared
and how you made my worst days seem_not so mean.

And we'll get by alone, of course we will
Our stuborness assures us this.
Both reaching out for something, something.
I hope you find it,
                           Oh one more thing....

Those times when my soul seeks the peace
of the woodlands that I often search
I'll think of all the dreams we found in common
I knew your yearning _ felt its worth.
 And each time I see the setting sun
 shimmering on the ocean tides
 Your wonderous smile will creep into my mind
 with all the joy and warmth it hides_deep inside.
So we'll do fine alone, you know we will.
Our fight for survival is strong
Both holding the sources of our own needs
Someday we'll gain them all _ alone...
                                            and all along,
Each night when the moonbeam cast
shadows on my still form.
I'll have many thoughts in mind _ of you.
In calmest night or raging storm
imbedded in my memory warm
my thoughts at least...can be with you.

 ©#94/95 Mea.
                                                  

No comments: